Few pilots ever see an aircraft upside down, and many probably haven’t been in a spin since their training days. At Journey Air in Windsor Ontario we can introduce you to basic aerobatics, along with upset training, and just the freedom and fun of rolling and looping an airplane.
Following the successful completion of the training, you will be able to recognize, and recover from various upsets and unusual attitudes.
The techniques learned will complement the training that you have already received towards your private and commercial licence. After you have successfully achieved the following objectives, you will find that their overall flight skills will have been enhanced.
- Recognize and effectively recover from emergency and unusual situations
- Improve situational awareness as to what is happening during these maneuvers
- Develop basic aerobatic skills
- Increase confidence in all aspects of extreme flight conditions
- Operating the aircraft throughout its maneuvering envelope.